Military spouses never raise their right hand and take an oath. Instead they slip on a wedding band and dream about living happily ever after. That fairy tale of military life usually comes to a crashing halt when the couple faces their first separation. Yet the military spouse endures, experiences, and learns to love the military lifestyle.
Here are the top 10 reasons military spouses should indulge in a well-deserved massage this month.
- Unpacking hundreds of moving boxes
- Remaining calm when the Skype connection is terrible and the sound routinely cuts out
- Quietly smiling and nodding when a grumpy old man jokes “if the Army wanted him to have a wife, they would have issued him one.”
- Sitting at FRG meetings that last more than 3 hours
- Flying Space A from Guam with 3 children
- Waking up in the middle of the night to answer a phone call from their deployed spouse
- Reciting a Social Security number that isn’t your own
- Shopping at the military commissary on payday
- Creative and thoughtful care packages
- They never expect someone to tell them “thank you for your service.”
MilitaryShoppers.com wants to honor military spouses this May by giving away a $100 gift card to SpaFinder.com. The entry process will take less than 3 minutes. Simply send your name, contact email, military installation, and branch of service to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 31, 2014. A winner – 1 lucky military spouse– will be selected at random on June 2.
Email must be submitted to email@example.com by May 31, 2014.
Email address submitted will be added to MilitaryShoppers.com registration email list and receive coupons and special offers exclusively for military families via email.
Winner will be selected at random on June 2, 2014. Winner will be posted to MilitaryShoppers Facebook page, MilitaryShoppers Blog and MilitaryShoppers.com.
Multiple entrants will not be accepted.
Email must be submitted by entrant who possesses a valid military ID card (Active Duty, Veteran, Retiree, Reserve, Guard or family member of the aforementioned categories).
Entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
Winner will be notified by e-mail.
No purchase necessary to win.