It always feels nice to be appreciated. This Veterans Day, those who have served our nation will have the chance to feel the love!
Military veterans, as well as those serving on active duty, can take advantage of great Veteran’s Day deals and discounts.
Discounts and Freebies to Expect from Your Favorite Restaurants this Veteran’s Day
This year, there are tons of exciting restaurant meal discounts and freebies available to veterans and active duty troops.
Before you head out the door, double check the date and time of the meal deal. Some locations are offering discounts or freebies on Sunday, November 11. Others are thanking veterans on Monday, November 12. Each restaurant also has a specific timeframe during which their deal is valid. Different meals and drinks are available during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Be sure to bring your military identification with you to the restaurant. The staff will need to verify your service. Other options are to wear your uniform, as allowed by your branch of service, presenting a DD214, VA ID card, or another document that verifies your identity as a veteran, active duty troop, or member of the Guard, or Reserve forces.
If you play your cards right, you might not need to pay for food all day!
Start Your Veterans Day with Breakfast & Coffee
Get your morning started right with breakfast. Take advantage of free coffee, donuts, pancakes, and more!
- Village Inn: Grab a free breakfast from Village Inn on Sunday, November 11.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Pick up a free donut, one per ID, while supplies last on Sunday, November 11.
- Krispy Kreme: Get yourself a complimentary donut with a cup of coffee at Krispy Kreme on Sunday, November 11.
- IHOP: Dig into a stack of Red, White, and Blue Pancakes from IHOP on Monday, November 12.
- LaMar’s: Bring a military ID with you to claim a free donut plus a 12 oz. coffee from LaMar’s on Sunday, November 11.
- Country Kitchen: Enjoy a Country Scramble at Country Kitchen on Monday, November 12 when you bring your military ID.
- Friendly’s: Pick from breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Friendly’s on Sunday, November 11.
- Perkin’s: Order a Magnificent 7 breakfast meal at Perkin’s on Sunday, November 11.
- Bakers Square: Choose between pancakes, waffles, and french toast meals at Bakers Square locations on Sunday, November 11.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Enjoy a hot coffee, any size, from Bruegger’s Bagels on Monday, November 12.
Try a Free Appetizer on Veterans Day
- Outback Steakhouse: Kick off your meal with a Bloomin’ Onion and a soft drink at Outback Steakhouse on Sunday, November 11.
- LongHorn Steakhouse: Enjoy an appetizer or sweet treat on Sunday, November 11 at Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Bonefish Grill: Try out one of the yummy appetizers at Bonefish Grill on Sunday, November 11.
Treat Yourself to Lunch or Dinner on Veterans Day
Take a break for a complimentary meal, at lunch or dinner, at your favorite restaurants. Will you be heading out for steak, burgers, Mexican, or barbeque?
- Chili’s: Visit Chili’s and pick from seven meal options on Sunday, November 11.
- Applebee’s: Pick from a special menu at Applebee’s on Sunday, November 11.
- Famous Dave’s: Enjoy a barbeque feast at Famous Dave’s on Sunday, November 11 and Monday, November 12.
- Olive Garden: Feast on a delicious Italian meal, for free, on Sunday, November 11 at Olive Garden.
- Texas Roadhouse: Tuck into a steak the size of the Lone Star State, lunch only, at Texas Roadhouse on Sunday, November, 11.
- TGI Friday’s: Grab a free meal on either Sunday, November 11 or Monday, November 12 at TGI Friday’s!
- Red Robin: Enjoy one of Red Robin’s signature burgers on Sunday, November 11.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Order some spicy wings with a side of fries for free at Buffalo Wild Wings on Sunday, November 11.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Bring the whole family out for a day of fun, and a free pizza, at Chuck E. Cheese’s on Sunday, November 11.
- Fatz: Grab a chicken basket meal at Fatz Southern Kitchen on Monday, November 12.
- Mission BBQ: No ID required to enjoy a free sandwich from super military-friendly Mission BBQ on Sunday, November 11.
- White Castle: Breakfast or lunch is on the house at White Castle on either Sunday, November 11 or Monday, November 12!
- California Pizza Kitchen: Dig into pizza, salad, or pasta at your local CPK on Sunday, November 11.
- O’Charley’s: Head into O’Charley’s for a yummy meal on Sunday, November 11 or Monday, November 12.
- RibCrib: Smokey ribs are what’s for dinner on Sunday, November 11 at RibCrib!
- Sizzler: Choose from three lunch options, plus a side and a fountain beverage, before 4 pm on Sunday, November 11 at your local Sizzler.
- Country Cookin: Select a meal from the Troop Appreciate Tuesday Menu at Country Cookin restaurants on Tuesday, November 13.
- Little Caesars: Grab a slice of pizza, hot and fresh from Little Caesars, on Sunday, November 11.
- The Green Turtle: Enjoy a free entree at The Green Turtle on Sunday, November 11.
Head to a Buffet for a Free Apps to Dessert Experience
Fill your plate, again and again, at a free buffet this Veterans Day!
- Cicis: Enjoy pizza, pasta, and more at Cicis on Sunday, November 11.
- Golden Corral: Golden Corral will open it’s famous buffet to all military members, past and present, from 5-9pm on Monday, November 12.
Enjoy a Sweet Treat on Veterans Day
Finish your Veterans Day with a yummy dessert!
- Cracker Barrel: Savor a yummy, down-home dessert at Cracker Barrel on Sunday, November 11.
- Menchies: What topping will you add to your fro-yo? Go nuts on Sunday, November 11 at Menchies!
Remember, some offers are only valid on Sunday, November 11 while others are for Monday, November 12. Each freebie’s conditions vary. Bring documentation of your military service, like wearing your uniform or carrying your ID, with you to the restaurant just in case.
It is also advised that you call your local restaurant location in advance. Not all locations participate. You could also check with national, regional, and local restaurants in your area to see if they offer a discount or free meal that is not otherwise advertised.