As a child, my mom and I had a Sunday ritual. After Sunday dinner, we would sit at the kitchen table together. She would clip coupons from the Sunday newspaper while I discarded the expired ones from her coupon envelope and added in the newest additions.
While recently reflecting on this weekly ritual, I had to chuckle to myself. This routine seems so old-fashioned in today’s high tech e-coupon world. I don’t buy the Sunday newspaper. I don’t clip paper coupons. I don’t have a coupon envelope that I carry in my purse.
Instead I use my commissary rewards card app to conveniently download digital coupons every Sunday night.
With the commissary rewards card, I don’t have to remember to bring my coupons with me, just my card.
I don’t spend time sorting through the paper coupons to find the one I need for each product in the commissary. I simply hand the card to the cashier and the discount is taken at the time of purchase. And best of all, I don’t waste time digging through coupons checking the expiration dates. The commissary rewards card automatically removes the expired ones from My Coupons List.
This Sunday, I logged onto my commissary rewards card account to load digital coupons on to my card for this week. This week, like every week, there are some terrific money-saving coupons available through the commissary rewards card that paired with September’s commissary specials will remind you that the commissary is worth the trip.
10 Commissary Rewards Card Coupons that You Should be Clipping Today
1. Save $0.75 on any 2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs. Requires a minimum purchase of 2. Even though the summer barbecue season is over doesn’t mean your family can’t enjoy hot dogs as a quick dinner on Tuesday nights. In my house, hot dogs are a staple for a kid-friendly meal year-round. If you don’t have a commissary rewHow often do you add digital coupons to your commissary rewards card?ards card yet, you can download and print that $0.75 Oscar Mayer Hot Dog coupon here.
2. Save $1.50 on any 3 Classico® Red Sauce Products. Requires a minimum purchase of 3. Speaking of quick and easy dinners that your children will eat without complaining, let’s talk spaghetti. My kids are obsessed with pasta and would it every night, if we let them. Stock up and save on Classico sauce in September.
3. Save $6 on any 1 Nasacort® Allergy 24HR 120 Spray or Larger. Act quick to take advantage of this coupon available through the commissary rewards card. This offer expires September 20.
4. Save $5 on any 2 Gerber® Graduates® Formulas. Requires a minimum purchase of 2. Baby formula along with diapers are the two most expensive items that you buy for your baby. As a mother I would jump for joy when I found a coupon for formula. Then I would use it immediately. If you don’t have a commissary rewards card yet, you can digitally clip a $3 Gerber® Graduates® Formulas coupon here. There’s also a $3 off coupon for Pampers Cruisers or Extra Protection or Baby Dry Diapers.
5. Save $0.50 on any 1 Windex® product. Use this coupon as your motivation to wash your windows and shine your bathroom mirrors.
6. Save $3 on 1 Feline Pine™ Cat Litter. Enough said.
7. Save $3 on 1 Gillette or Venus Razor. Smooth savings for you and your husband.
8. Save $2 on any 2 AVEENO® products. Aveeno is my favorite. I use the baby wash with my daughters. I use the sunscreen. I use AVEENO® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 on my face every single morning and I can’t live without my AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion. The same $2 coupon can be digitally clipped here.
9. Save $1 when you buy any 1 Starbucks VIA® item. Instant coffee=instant happiness in my house. If you buy two, don’t forget to clip this e-coupon. You can save $2.25 when you buy 2 Starbucks VIA items.
10. Save $1 on any Glad® Food Protection Item. Through my church I used to deliver meals to new mothers, sick people and people who were recovering from surgery. I never wanted the person receiving my homemade meal to worry about returning my Tupperware to me, so I stock up on Glad food storage containers whenever they are on sale and I have a coupon. Then I can afford to deliver the meal without worrying about if I’ll get the container back.
This list are the coupons that I downloaded onto to my commissary rewards card last Sunday. I’ll log on again next Sunday to check for more coupons.