Spring break might still conjure up visions of the epic MTV specials, complete with tons of tanning oil and the latest pop stars dancing on the beach in, say, Cancun. But you’re ready for something a little less 1999 and more 2020, with a fun, adventurous spin.
Something for adults – only. No kids, no MTV-type specials. Just a 21+ good time.
Swing into Spring Break like a Boss
Buckle up for exciting adventures to treat yourself for spring break in 2020!
When You’d Like to Just Relax:
You’ve worked hard all year (okay, since your New Year’s 96…) and you deserve to just do nothing. For like a week straight. Nothing.
You’re going to want to book your trip here:
- Sandals Resorts: not only do you get a 10% military discount, but these tropical resorts all also host their own world-class spas, tons of gourmet restaurants and have gorgeous white sand beaches with comfy chairs. Relaxation game: high.
- Temecula Creek Inn: located in SoCal’s wine country – and convenient to San Diego and Camp Pendleton – Temecula Creek Inn offers 20% off to military personnel. Sip world-class wine, putt and chip on pristine greens and then unwind in the on-site pool. Vacation: complete.
- Ballantyne, Charlotte, NC: relax in the spa at this luxury resort. Book your stay for 15-20% off between February 1 and June 15. With on-site golf, dining and spa treatments available, you’ll leave 100% ready for your next night pulling 24-hour duty.
When You’d Like to Find Adventure
Sitting on a beach is nice, but what you really want is a complete adrenaline rush. Your on-duty exploits and adventures are just not enough for you!
Book a trip here to keep on exploring:
- Flyga Twiga: this military-spouse owned business builds custom safari experiences for travelers of all levels, in destinations around the globe. From hanging with a lion pride to spying on gorillas in the mist – and so much in between – you can create the perfect adventure together!
- Pink Jeeps Tours: explore the exciting Southwestern US with a legendary tour company, for 10% off all tours! Hop into a bright pink vehicle and bump around the Grand Canyon, Death Valley or Sedona with other adventurers.
- Wildland Trekking: get out on the trail with this supportive hiking tour company! You can score deals on spring hikes, up to 25% off, right now. This company lets you hike in luxury, with tents, meals and an expert guide provided.
When You’d Like to Use Your Passport
Your passport is feeling a little lonely, a little empty. And you’d like to add some stamps on spring break.
Perfect. You’ll want to book these vacations:
- New Sanno Hotel: stay in the heart of Tokyo at a budget price! You’ll love this military-only hotel for its location and amenities. Explore the many sides of Tokyo, from the ancient to the wildly modern.
- Edelweiss Lodge: explore the German Alps and dig into some brats at this military-only resort in the heart of Bavaria! Bonus: there are tours you can book and a spa to relax, plus on-site dining.
- Contiki Tours: for an adventurer who wants to see everything and do it all, this exciting company is perfect for you! There are options around the globe, with trips available on six continents. Mention code HEROES for a special discount.
When You Want to Be on a Boat
Yeah, hotels are nice, but you’re here for a floating city filled with literally everything you could ever want on vacation.
Food and drinks? Yup. Entertainment? 100% here for it. Swimming and relaxing at the spa? Totally. Adventure “in location” or at each new destination? Absolutely.
You’re gonna want to check out these different cruise options:
- Carnival Cruises: no matter where you want to travel, Carnival probably goes there. From Europe to Alsaka, Australia to the Carribean – there is a wonderful multi-day vacation package ready for you. Military personnel and retired veterans are eligible for discounts on select cruises.
- Avalon River Cruise: sail the scenic waterways of Europe, sipping Old World wine and nibbling on luxury food as you go. You can score great deals on sailings through 2021 right now!
- Disney Cruises: yes, there will be kids on board, but you might never know! With tons of adults-only locations on-board, you can go the whole trip without seeing even one child! Plus, there are magical cruise deals to be had for military members.
No matter what kind of vacation you’re looking for this spring, there’s definitely something out there – often with a steep military or last-minute deal available! From staycations to spa trips, off-roading exploration to serene cruises, you’re sure to enjoy spring break 2020.