Halloween is almost here! Such a fun time to dress up the kids in costume and maybe even yourself and your significant other.
I have always enjoyed Halloween and trying to help my kids decide what they want to be each year. Sometimes they can’t decide and they might wear a couple of different costumes to various events at the end of October. Some years the kids have been super heroes or characters from popular children’s movies, other years it was something more simple like a pirate or a monkey. They are now at the age where they really want to decide which costume they will wear for Halloween each year. I love hearing what they want to dress up as because it is usually based on what they are into at that moment.
Do your kids like to dress up for Halloween? Do you like to get creative when it comes time to figure out what costume they will wear? Do you buy their costumes? Or do you make them? How many photos do you take of your little one trick or treating? 10? 20?
Instead of simply sharing those adorable costume photos with your family and friends, take 1 minute to share 1 photo with MilitaryShoppers this month and you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a $100 Toys R Us e-gift card.
Celebrate Halloween with MilitaryShoppers’ Military Kid Photo Contest
Submissions need to include:
- Name of person submitting photo
- Branch of service
- Age(s) of child(ren)
- Image must be submitted as .pdf, .jpg or .gif via email to email@example.com by November 3, 2014.
- Entrant’s email address will be added to MilitaryShoppers.com registration email list and therefore will receive future communications from MilitaryShoppers exclusively for military families via email.
- One winner will be selected on November 6, 2014. Winner will be posted to MilitaryShoppers Facebook page, MilitaryShoppers on Pinterest and MilitaryShoppers.com.
- One entry per email address.
- Image must be submitted by entrant who possesses a valid military ID card (Active Duty, Veteran, Retiree, Reserve, Guard or family member of the aforementioned categories.)
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner will be notified via e-mail.
- No purchase necessary to win.
Good luck and have fun getting the costumes together! We can’t wait to see all the cute kids in their costumes.