Have you gotten all of your Christmas shopping done yet? We added a dog to our family this past year and I have been excited to shop for her as well. There are a lot of great items out there to put in your pets stocking. So when you are out shopping this year, don’t forget about your furry friends.
Here are some great ideas for stocking stuffers for your favorite family pet.
If you have a dog in your home, you want them to be a part of your Christmas celebration. Put some of these items in their stocking and they will thank you forever.
- Purina Beggin’ Strips Dog Snacks. These are a great treat you can put in your dog’s stocking. You might be buying treats anyway but having a little something extra can be a lot of fun. These snacks come in bacon, bacon and cheese, bacon and beef and applewood smoked.
- A brand new collar. Let’s face it, a dog’s collar gets worn and it is nice to be able to replace it. It is perfect for a stocking stuffer.
- Chew toys. Our little girl is getting a few of these. You can find them for any size dog and some you can even put treats in. Our girl is getting one that looks like a dinosaur but you can find them in a lot of different shapes.
- A new stuffed animal- If you have ever been to a pet store you know about all the different types of stuffed animals you can get for your dog. Pick out one or two new ones for the stocking. These toys are a lot of fun and you can get them in different sizes too depending on how big your dog is.
If you have a cat in your home, you might want to pick up some of these fun items to spoil your furry little friend.
- Purina Friskies Party Mix. These are like a party in a box for your kitty cat. You can find them in three different types, party mix crunch, party mix puffs and party mix naturals.
- Catnip filled toys. When I was younger I had a cat and I remember getting him catnip filled toys for Christmas. Most cats love these and you can find them in many different types and styles.
- Cat danglers. Cats love these and you can find some great ones that will entertain them for hours. You can roll them up and stick them in the stocking. Get a couple of different ones for different types of entertainment.
- A kitty garden. This is a pretty neat gift for a cat. You can grow your own tiny garden for your cat. They can nibble on this grass instead of something else. It is just a small patch of grass your cats will go nuts after.
As you can see there are a lot of great toys and treats you can get for your pet. Whether you go with something from Purina, a fun new toy or something more practical. Don’t forget your family pet when you are out Christmas shopping. They will love you for it.