Looking for a delicious and quick meal that everyone can enjoy? Look no further than easy Naan Pizza! It hits all the wickets for a busy time period – easy, quick, and can be done with a variety of ingredients. Mini-naans are perfect for handheld pizzas that can be personalized for each person’s taste. Or use the larger commercially available naans to make larger pizzas to share among the family. Have a family member who is vegetarian? They can enjoy a naan topped with veggies galore! Are you more of a meat-eater? Pile your naan high with a variety of options from pepperoni, chicken, sausage, or bacon! The naan is a canvas for pizza making and can be ready in minutes.
Easy Naan Pizza
- 2 Naan Breads
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Topping suggestions: pepperoni, roasted vegetables, spinach, olives, cooked sausage, tomatoes, zucchini, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425° F
- Brush naan bread with olive oil on both sides.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over naan bread.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top with toppings of choice.
- Bake on the oven rack for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
There are so many options. Make it gourmet and change up the cheese for goat cheese and make a squash, goat cheese and prosciutto naan pizza! Or perhaps a blue cheese, fig and arugula naan pizza is more your style.
Whether it’s a busy evening or a lazy afternoon, this recipe is the perfect meal for lunch or dinner. Better yet – get everyone involved in the preparation! Put the toppings out on the kitchen table and have everyone pile on what they want. Pop it in the oven and voila! Lunch or dinner is served!
Share your Naan pizza renditions with us in the comments below!